zondag 5 november 2017

Fancy Paris girl...

For the Incy Wincy Design Challenge we had to play Dress Up! You had to share a creation with an image wearing a special costume (for instance a Halloween costume). Or you had to use an image wearing formal clothes like a wedding gown. Or you had to use an image who is trying to be glamorous and fancy! 

I don't have any Halloween stamps or a stamp with formal clothes so I used a beautiful girl that is taking her selfie in glamorous Paris.

 
I used some stamps from Craft Sensations. You can see both sets in the picture below. I used some Momento Tuxedo Black to stamp everything and colored everything in with some alcohol markers. For a list of the makers I used just scroll down to the end of this post.
 
 
For my cardbase and to stamp on I used some white paper from Crafters College. As the background patterned paper I used a 6 by 6 inch blok from a store called Zeeman.
 
 
I popped up the white panel and the girl with some foam tape for some more dimension.
 
 
Hope you like my creation! If you have any questions just leave a comment down below!
 
Cindy
 
The alcohol markers I used:
 

Letraset - Promarker:
     Cocoa
     Pastel pink
     Sandstone
 
DecoTime - Twinmarker:
     11 Carmine
     48 Yellow green
     91 Natural oak
     95 Burnt sienna
     98 Chestnut brown
     BG1 Blue grey
     WG1 Warm grey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten