maandag 16 oktober 2017

Simple but fun fall card...

For the Crafty Sentiments Design challenge you could choose between Halloween or Fall,
or maybe both.
I've chosen Fall!


To create my card I used a clear stamp from Craft Sensations and stamped it in Momento Tuxedo Black. I colored the image with some alcohol markers. For a list of the markers I used you can scroll to the end of this post.


As an accent I used some natural twine across my cardbase and made a cute bow. 


The panel behind the stamped and colored piece is actually a brown paper with a gold shimmer.
 Hard to catch in a picture.
Hope you like my creation! If you have any questions just leave a comment down below.
Cindy
The markers I used:
     Letraset Promarker: Cocoa
                                    Poppy
     Decotime Twinmarker: 0 Colorless Blender
                                            2 Old Red
                                            23 Orange
                                            25 Salmon Pink
                                            36 Cream
                                            41 Olive Green
                                            42 Bronze Green
                                            48 Yellow Green
                                            52 Deep Green
                                            82 Light Violet
                                            95 Burnt Sienna

1 opmerking:

  1. The kraft die and twine really are a fabulous accent for this image. The CAS design really lets the colored image take center stage.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Halloween or Fall challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen