donderdag 19 oktober 2017

Lovely butterflies...

I made another card! This time for a Ooh La La Creations challenge. For this challenge #239 you have to use die cuts.

 
I used these dies that I bought at the Action. Here is my creation!
 
 
The butterfly stamp is from Craft Sensations and the sentiment stamp I bought at Wibra. I used some gold pigment ink from Color Box to stamp everything on a black cardstock. I only have stamping blocks but if I had a stamping positioning tool (like a Misti) I probably would have gotten a better result. But I still love it!
 
 
I popped up the sentiment with some foam tape for some added dimension.
 
 
On my cardbase I splattered some gold pearlescent paint from Craft Sensations for some added interest.
 
 
The butterfly dies are cut from some gold mirror cardstock from my stash.
 
 
Hope you like my creation! If you have any question just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten